The courses within the BioBase app are there to help you to improve your wellbeing. All courses are made up of smaller modules; available in written text or audio format. Modules take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and there will be a task to complete at the end of each one.
Our courses are based on academic research into the causes of stress in the workplace as well as solutions to address and increase your levels of wellbeing.
BioBase courses are personally recommended to you based on your responses to BioBase questionnaires. You can select the course you feel is most appropriate to you right now. If you change your mind and would like to switch, you can, returning back to previous courses at the right time for you. The different course options are:
- Demand: Feeling overwhelmed and under-supported? Are you carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders? Then this is the course for you.
- Through this 14 module course, you will learn how to reduce stress and the effects of being overwhelmed with demands.
- Control: Feeling like you are unable to make an impact? Are things often ‘out of your hands’? Then this course is for you.
- The course teaches you about the science behind reducing the stress associated with uncertainty and feeling out of control. Our bite-sized modules aim to give you a sense of balance and confidence in your working day.
- Support: Feel like you are working alone? Could you do with some additional support? Then this is the course for you.
- Through this 14-module course, you will be introduced to research on building social connections and support to buffer the effects of stress. Each module will introduce you to a concept linked to a tool or activity that supports small, daily steps towards feeling better connected and more supported at work.
Ultimately, the courses will introduce you to a selection of tools you can use to understand the impact of stress on your body, brain and mind.